Response to COVID-19
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Health stands by the World Health Organization
The effects of the global COVID-19 pandemic are undeniable. We encourage consumers to learn about and follow guidance provided by the World Health Organization.
At Johnson & Johnson, we are committed to helping individuals and communities around the world manage the unprecedented impacts of COVID-19. Our teams are actively working on the development of a vaccine and maintaining production of high-demand pharmaceutical, medical device, and consumer health products, including JOHNSON'S®.
As COVID-19 strains healthcare resources globally, it is more important than ever to help people stay healthy and out of a stressed healthcare system. Our soaps, lotions, and skin cleansers are in high demand at consumers focus on personal hygiene. We are prioritizing the continued production of high-demand products to maintain supply, all while ensuring the highest level of quality and safety.
To learn more about Johnson & Johnson’s full response to COVID-19, please visit JNJ.com.
Johnson’s Baby: Product Benefits
- Johnson’s Baby Washes
- Johnson’s Baby washes are a mild way to wash away dirt and germs, even on delicate skin.
- Johnson’s Baby washes are free from parabens, phthalates, sulfates, soaps & dyes.
- Helpful Tip: Try using Johnson’s Baby washes as a gentle hand wash for you and your family.
- Washing your hands regularly and appropriately is important and can help prevent the spread of germs. Please refer to the CDC or your local public health agency for specific hand wash directions.
- Johnson’s Baby Wipes & Cleansing Cloths
- Johnson’s wipes and cleansing cloths were designed to gently and effectively remove dirt and germs from delicate hands and face anywhere, anytime. Great for on-the-go, these travel baby wipes are pre-moistened, so no water is needed.
- Johnson’s Baby washes and wipes are not designed to kill germs (like COVID-19), but they can be used to wash or wipe away dirt and germs.
- Johnson’s Baby Lotions
- Use Johnson’s baby lotions to moisturize your skin after frequent washing.
- All Johnson’s lotions are clinically proven to be gentle, mild, and help relieve dry skin.
- Need help parenting through these challenging times? Check out these helpful tips from the World Health Organization.
- When your baby sleeps better, so do you. Try following Johnson’s clinically proven bedtime routine of warm bath, gentle massage, and quiet time to help your baby fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer. Click here for more tips on healthy sleeping habits for children of all ages.
- A baby massage can be a relaxing bonding ritual for you and your baby. Johnson’s lotions and oils can help! Follow these tips & tricks:
- Choose a time when your baby is awake and alert, but not too hungry or too full
- Ensure the room is warm and lighting is not to bright
- Wash your hands, remove jewelry, and have a baby oil or lotion ready
- Find a comfortable place to massage so your baby can see your face clearly
- Before starting, relax with a few full breaths – this can help you and baby to relax
- Use baby oil or lotion to glide comfortably over your baby’s skin